I did send a blog before but to the wrong place. Therefore,this one.I am really proud of Tyler and his progression in the gospel. He has come a long way and overcome a lot of things.What a blessing to have him bless Jinki in Sacrament Meeting! Good job Tyler.Gean
Gean if you read this, your blog is still not set up. so we cannot comment or come to you or anything. Ny the way... CUTE CUTE pictures! Love it!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I did send a blog before but to the wrong place. Therefore,this one.
I am really proud of Tyler and his progression in the gospel. He has come a long way and overcome a lot of things.
What a blessing to have him bless Jinki in Sacrament Meeting! Good job Tyler.
Gean
Gean if you read this, your blog is still not set up. so we cannot comment or come to you or anything.
Ny the way... CUTE CUTE pictures! Love it!!
Post a Comment