I had the best Mother's Day! Stan, Preston, and Tyler made dinner, and it was delicious! Tyler brought steaks for everyone! My favorite! Preston cooked them to perfection! Then we had yummy chocolate cake. The girls and I didn't have to do anything! They even made the table pretty!! What men we have in this family! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me, really, really love me!
Ayden made a Mother's Day card in Preschool, and when asked who's name he wanted to put inside, he said "Bamma". Not Mommy, but Gramma! Sorry, Michelle!
Keri's family made a card for me with all their handprints on it and wrote things on each finger. The theme was "You 'hold' our family together". I'll keep both these precious cards forever!
Thanks my sweet little family! Thanks for letting me be your mother! Thanks for making me the luckiest Gramma in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment