Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I LOVE Baby Blessings!

It was little Brylee's turn to get a name and a blessing on Sunday! It was so special! Of course Preston did a great job! And Brylee looked so adorable in her white dress. She was the perfect angel. We had a good time at Keri's house after. Lots of family and friends were there. We missed Gramma Gramma!

The only bad part is I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. But the ones I did get are pretty dang cute, huh?


















Let me tell you about these two girls....

Kate and Tonya are my neices; I have some really special neices and nephews. They came to Brylee's blessing and we had a great time! Kate and Tonya are so special to me! Through all the trials and troubles that life throws us, they continue to love and adore me! They make ME feel special, and for that I will love them forever!

Thanks, girlies!

4 comments:

Rylie said...

What a beautiful dress! She is adorable.

Preston and Keri said...

Katie, you're a hot mamma! Why aren't you married yet???

Kate said...

ha! funny! love you guys! one day I will give in to the vows. haha! Maybe! thanks for letting us come! It was great. My comp is broken but should be fixed next week then I have a lot of pictures to post!!!!!

Tonto and E-rock! said...

I love you auntie.. that day was fun just what i needed!