Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day at Gramma's!


When we asked Stan what he wanted for dinner, he said (shocker), "BBQ'd hamburgers". Now, if you know Stan at all, you know that's probably his very favorite summertime meal! So that's what he got!

We made Jelly Belly bracelets for the boys, and just played the day away!

Do you love my "BIG" girls? One has just learned to stand up and the other has just learned to sit up (with the help of the Bumbo!).



This is livin'!

I just have to say how grateful I am for all the men in my little family. Stan is such a great husband, I don't know what I'd do without him! And Preston and Tyler are doing a marvelous job at fathering! Because of these men, my precious grandbrothers and grandsisters are growing up happy and secure. Thanks, fam!

2 comments:

Jolly Roger Crew said...

You have a very cute family.

Rylie said...

Cute little grandbabies!