Friday, August 1, 2008

Yard Sale!

Ya know how you think your house is clean and organized? Well, just have a yard sale, and you quickly realize just how much JUNK you really have! SHEEESH, where did I keep all this
stuff? Granted, some of it's Keri's and some of it's Tyler's, but C'MON already!
Keri and Preston made about $600! Tyler and Michelle made about $50, and I made over $100!
Good day, Good day!






It was a pretty fun day after all. Grampa took super care of the baby girls!

3 comments:

Kate said...

awe! so cute! So fun! it is about time you updated little! everyone is so behind :) Looks like fun!!! Love ya

Jenny said...

That is the cutest picture of uncle Stan!!

bbart76 said...

I've been thinking about a yard sale since we moved into our house two years ago. We have a pile of crap in the basement that has been slowly shrinking as we give things away. You don't want some dinner plates or a candle holder by chance?