Monday, December 15, 2008

Because of You

$1100.00!

We had a "Christmas Giving" opportunity
this year to help one of our own. Just look how generous we all were! We we able to pay December's rent, the gas bill, the power bill, a small bill, and buy a few gifts. And we'll pay part of NEXT month's rent! WOW!!!

I am so impressed by all your caring and sharing. Several times I've had tears running down my cheeks as I thought about all of you. All I had to do was send out an email and just look how you responded!


I know things are tough all over, so your sacrifice means even more. This is what the Christmas Season is all about, isn't it? I have the most Christ-like family in the world.
All I can say is THANK YOU!



This is a Christmas I will never forget, and it's all because of you.

1 comment:

Kilner Family said...

Of course I remember you. How could I ever forget. I always had fun when I came to your house. I always loved that you are like me and make cookies just for the dough. My grandma Adair always told me I was going to get worms if I kept eating raw cookie dough. So when i would come to your house you always made cookie dough and I loved it. I remember sleepovers at your house with Katie and Tyler.
Yes, I like April Claire too because I get to name her after 2 of the greatest people. But my husband really likes April Baylie so we will see.