
Okay, so I have to get on my political soap box once in a while....
Today was a historic day in our country with the swearing in of the first black President of the United States. I am thankful to live in a country where we are free to elect our government officials. I didn't vote for Obama, but as far as I'm concerned, he's now neither Republican nor Democrat; he's just our President, and as such, deserves our full support. He's got mine.
Isn't it a great time to be an American? Man, oh, man, we are a lucky people!
That's all.
1 comment:
Auntie Deb, Thank you SO much for saying this! So many people have been talking about how upset they are with Barrack Obama, but I love what you said. He really is our president now and whether you voted for him or not we should all come together as a country and stand behind him. (sorry now I'm on my soap box) I just really appreciate you writing this!
Post a Comment