HaPpY BiRtHdAy KeRi!
Keri DID ask me to only use pictures she would approve of! I had so much fun doing this birthday video! The photos capture her true personality; they made me laugh and cry and I wouldn't change any of them!
I'm one of the lucky moms who has had the privilege of growing one child in her body and one child in her heart! Keri grew in my heart and will always have a really special place there! Meeting her birth mom has only made the whole experience more dear to me. Penny, please know how grateful I am to be Keri's Mom. I owe you my life!
Keri is a special, special young woman, and as most of you know, quite spirited! I could go on and on about what she means in our family, but I think you get my drift! Enjoy her birthday video! (and hope she still loves me afterward!)
Keri, you are one in a million, and I feel so blessed to be a part of you. You have brought so much joy in my life, have given me an awesome son-in-law, and two beautiful grandchildren! Thank you for being such a kind and loving daughter.
6 comments:
UUUMMMMMMMMMM, are you kidding me???
Well, I wasn't expecting that!
Thanks.....I guess!
No, I love it! Thank you for making my day!
Love you!
At least you were able to capture the "REAL" Keri that I know and love so much.
What a nice video and comment. It made me cry. You are one lucky mom to have such a wonderful daughter. We share the same feelings. Love ya
OH my gosh...thanks for the hard lagugh. She is so beautiful!!!!! you are one lucky mamma.
That was hilarious! I love it!
All I could think about while watching that was..your dead! :) Very funny and cute video.
Post a Comment