i love you, but I think Stan is right. I have a obsessive compulsive spouse too. Although I don't cater to his compulsiveness very often.
Oh I think that it looks very nice...and a little OCD. :) But I love you for that anyway.
I think you're funny...and yes, a little OCD. But, I love you just the way you are!!!
OCD for sure. I will look into treatments for you. Sadly I think I am about the same, and will join in the treatments.
I think it is a little of both...but don't worry I do the same thing sometimes:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love you, but I think Stan is right. I have a obsessive compulsive spouse too. Although I don't cater to his compulsiveness very often.
Oh I think that it looks very nice...and a little OCD. :) But I love you for that anyway.
I think you're funny...and yes, a little OCD. But, I love you just the way you are!!!
OCD for sure. I will look into treatments for you. Sadly I think I am about the same, and will join in the treatments.
I think it is a little of both...but don't worry I do the same thing sometimes:)
Post a Comment