Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAppY 95th BirTHdaY, GraNDma!

HAppY 95th BirTHdaY, GraNDma!

We spent last weekend in Boise, Idaho to celebrate Stan's Mom's 95th birthday! All of Stan's siblings were there, too. We didn't get all the time we wanted to visit with each other, but we sure did have a good time!

Saturday Grandpa took all of us (17) to Tucano's for dinner! Oh, the food! Even Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed themselves. Fern went crazy over the shrimp! She has a hard time seeing, so Tory was feeding her shrimp and she was totally enjoying every bite!

We went to the Temple grounds after dinner and got some great pictures! It was such a beautiful day!


Mary got a yummy cake from Costco. When she put it on Fern's lap to take a picture, it surprised Fern. "Oh, is it my birthday?" Grandpa remembered it was her birthday, but he couldn't tell us how old she is.



Marvelous, marvelous family! I truly AM proud to carry the name of Bateman!


2 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

Thanks Deb. What great pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. I am so glad everyone was there. What a great memory! Could I get a copy?

Just me said...

Great Pictures! I am so glad everyone was able to make it up for her birthday.