HaPpY BiRtHdAy TyLeR!
It's a little late, but it's the thought that counts, huh?
It's a little late, but it's the thought that counts, huh?
It's so weird that it's been 24 years since Tyler was born! I remember it like it was yesterday! Aunt Jann and Aunt Kim got to see him even before I did, because he spent almost a whole day in NICU! He was so cute and tiny and I remember looking at his feet and thinking to myself, "This kid's got SIX TOES!" He didn't really, it just looked like it. We used to call him Squeaker because he didn't really cry, he just squeaked!
Tyler is a joy to me! He will do anything I ask, including pulling me up off the couch! He is a good, good man, and I'm proud to be his Mama! Happy Birthday, T, we love you!
Oh yeah, it's NOT me singing!
Oh yeah, it's NOT me singing!
No comments:
Post a Comment