
A while ago, my cute little Mom was staying at our house. Stan had gone to the doctor because he wasn't feeling well at all. He came home and said he had double pneumonia! My poor little Hubba! Because he was contagious, I told Mom to pack her bags, she was "outta here"!
I took her to meet my sister, Kim, who would keep her overnight, then take her on home the next morning. WHEW! Was I ever relieved that Mom wouldn't get sick from my house!
The next morning, Mom got up and was going down the stairs at Kim's house, and FELL DOWN THE STAIRS! Sheeesh, I felt guilty!
The poor thing fell against a ledge and BROKE SEVEN RIBS AND ONE TOE! She also bumped her leg which ended up abscessing as you can see from the picture. Since the photo was taken, that wound has opened up into a full blown open, ugly abscess! What a trouper, though! She wanted to stop for some lunch on the way to the hospital! Silly girl!
Get better soon, my little Momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment