Can I comment on my own blog?I just have to say that when I look at Kenley, she just looks so familiar! Like I know her from somewhere before. And no, it's not just because Keri makes such cookie-cutter babies!
Oh, she can not get any cuter! I get hungry just looking at her! Love me some pumpkin pie!!
I normally don't think babies are cute. This one is an exception. I think she is a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I comment on my own blog?
I just have to say that when I look at Kenley, she just looks so familiar! Like I know her from somewhere before.
And no, it's not just because Keri makes such cookie-cutter babies!
Oh, she can not get any cuter! I get hungry just looking at her!
Love me some pumpkin pie!!
I normally don't think babies are cute. This one is an exception. I think she is a doll!
Post a Comment