Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary to US!

38 YEARS!

We don't really go all out for our Anniversary. We just like to go to dinner or a long ride. We talk about where we've been, where we are going, our accomplishments, and the things we could do better. We set some goals for the coming year, and just enjoy the day together.

I am so blessed to have spent my life with this man! He spoils me rotten, works so hard for me, and really puts up with me! Thanks, Babe!

We went to dinner, then stopped by Tyler and Michelle's house in Provo. I tease my children that I am like a shot of adrenaline for the grandkids, and I think it's true! These two jumped, wiggled, danced, and just kept us entertained the whole time! The best part is when they see us coming, they run to us, shouting "Gramma, Grampa"!

Oh, how it makes my heart swell.



No comments: