Friday, November 25, 2011

I love taking pictures of history. I call it "Utahnica". Today, we rode out to Tooele to see Mom's newly installed headstone. Then we took the explorer way home. We ended up in St. John, which is south and west of Tooele about thirty miles.




The deer were right off the side of the road. I pulled over, rolled down my window and starting shooting. They only ran because a car passed me going pretty fast and scared them.



I wanted so badly to hear the history of this great Pioneer home! Isn't is fabulous?


And this barn! Just think if these walls could talk!




The house and barn were in St. John. I had never been out there even though I lived in Tooele my whole life until we got married.

I love these adventures with my best friend! Yes, I mean Stan. We had a really good time.

1 comment:

Joberta said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the old house and barn, too. If my sister were with you, she'd have been in the old house in a hurry. She's fearless. I'm not. Thanks for sharing.