THE BUG IN MY DRINK
Couple of days ago I actually drove to the gas station and yes, bought a diet Mt. Dew! (Yeah, a moment of weakness, I know.) I squeezed a couple of lemon wedges into it and went home. We were keeping grandkids overnight, so me and my Dew went outside to sit while they played, setting the drink on the ground by my chair.
After we came in I set the drink on the table. A while later I picked it up and sucked up a good dose. Something came up the straw and INTO MY MOUTH! Without even thinking, I did an award-winning spit take, certain it was a bug. Oh, and I was nowhere near the sink! All over the dining room table, a couple of chairs, and the floor!
Honestly, even I would have liked to see the look on my face!!
You're right....it was a lemon seed. Duh...
No comments:
Post a Comment