Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mexico Week 2012

SO MANY PICTURES!



 








We had an UNbirthday celebration, complete with decorating our own cupcakes, 
and PRESENTS!






Stan and I traded cousins! He kept Kayston and Ayden at Keri's house, and I kept Brylee and Jennika at our house. Oh, the fun these kids have together. Between you and me, they keep each other busy enough, that this Gramma can catch her breath!!






Then it was WATER DAY! We stayed out there almost ALL day! Thank goodness for slathered on sun-block! 







The day isn't complete unless the train comes out! Then time for pizza, and we can call it a good day!





Bry's first day at her new preschool! She was so excited to go!




Doing "homework".









Little Meegies was so fun and so attached to Grampa!


She mopped for almost a whole hour! My floor has never been so clean!


I'm dead asleep at Keri's house, and I get woke up by a gunshot, I was sure. It scared me to death, especially when I hear another one just a few minutes later! It took me a while to get back to sleep, then this is what I found in the morning! Man, their fridge is cold! Thanks goodness it's diet, so it's not sticky! What a waste of a good Dew!


Sisters, and Girly-Girls!


Kayston, who has a style all his own by the way, is obsessed with Karate. I gave him a board to break. It took him several tries, but he finally broke it! I'm pretty sure his hand hurt after that!







Then we took a trip to the cannery! These three were the stars of the day with all their sweetness! All the missionaries loved them and wanted to spoil them!





This is one of my favorite things about Kayston...his whorl! 



They're home!!

Keri brought me two darling kitties for my "cat box". I love them so much! Imagine putting all those little beads on one at a time!


PS...If you need me, I'll be napping, oh, for the next week or so!


No comments: