Forty years ago today, Stan proposed to me. Forty years! What???
Time goes by so fast!
I was a Senior in High School. This is a picture of the old Tooele High. We called it "the annex". I remember standing on those very steps on Monday afternoon, showing off my newly acquired engagement ring to some friends. Oh, the sweet memories!
On a side note, one day, as a Freshman, I was walking down the sidewalk just past the left edge of this photo. I was a bashful ninth-grader, and didn't quite know how I fit in to all these high-schoolers. Standing on the lawn by the bell, was my older sister, Jann, a Senior, with all her friends. They were laughing and having a good time. I remember thinking to myself, "Man, I wish I was as cool as her!"
She was cool.
On a side note, one day, as a Freshman, I was walking down the sidewalk just past the left edge of this photo. I was a bashful ninth-grader, and didn't quite know how I fit in to all these high-schoolers. Standing on the lawn by the bell, was my older sister, Jann, a Senior, with all her friends. They were laughing and having a good time. I remember thinking to myself, "Man, I wish I was as cool as her!"
She was cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment