Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jennika's Birthday Party




What a great day! Tyler and Michelle did a great planning a party for little Suzy! Because the weather was supposed to be bad, they held it in the church. 

Tyler had reserved a HUGE bounce house, and there it was, right in the middle of the cultural hall! That thing was so big, I didn't think the cultural hall was going to be tall enough! The kids absolutely loved it, and it kept them busy the entire time.

Jennika asked that everyone wear pink. Unfortunately, not everyone, including me, got the memo.

Michelle made her cakes. Aren't they just so cute? She does a great job!


Little Bashful Birthday Girl!





As the day wore on, poor little princess got sicker and sicker. She started running a fever and ended up just crashed on Grampa's lap. 


I am so happy when I'm around this little angel. 
She sure does love her some Gramma!

Happy 6th Birthday, my little Suzy!

No comments: