I just love to go to Grandparents' Day at the kids' school! First we went to Kayston's class. He's so cute and shy when Gramma and Grampa are there! We made handprint turkeys and a "portable hug".
Then we went to Brylee's class. The kindergarten met in the multi-purpose room and sang us some way cute songs. Kenley was almost just as entertaining with her dancing to all the songs! Then we went to Bry's class room and she read to us, and made us a picture.
Call me a little bit biased, but I have the two cutest grandkids in the whole school! I can't believe how grown up these two are getting! Soon we'll have Kenley's class, too!
I don't know if Tyler's school even does Grandparents' Day, but next year, I'm going to find out, because this is one of my very favorite days!
No comments:
Post a Comment