Monday, March 16, 2015

A week of Craziness

March 7

It's exhausting and crazy at my house these days! Hopefully, I'm doing some good in this boy's life!

March 9

Ayden goes to a neighbor's home for tutoring in math, Scott and Diane Smith. Diane just does it for free because she loves kids. Ayden returns the favor by helping her out with things she can't do from her wheelchair. Scott is just as in tune with kids, and helped Ayden make his very own walking stick! We will never forget their kindness!

March 9
Ayden has some pretty strict rules while he is here. Keeping his room neat and clean is one of them. I think I see a little bit of OCD in him, I mean, look at this drawer in his nightstand! I love it!

March 10
Happy, Happy, Happy!

I am trying to teach him that happiness comes from inside, not what's around you! Today, he has happiness busting out of the seams!

March 10

One of our projects was to put together this 1000 piece Lego castle! We finally got it done! It took a lot of patience and a lot of following instructions carefully! Several times, we had to take pieces apart and redo it, but we got it done!

March 14

He kept his bedroom like this every day!

March 15

Remember that huge Lego castle? Ayden was carrying it in from his room to play with it on the kitchen table. It just sort of split apart in his hands and went EVERYWHERE! He just sort of looked at me with this dumbfounded look on his face. I think he was expecting me to be mad. I said, "Well, I guess we'll be putting that together again!" Then we laughed! 

When I told Tyler about it, he thought that Ayden had done it in a fit of anger. 

March 16

Homeschool! He FINALLY was able to read all this words in one minute! Look at that smile! He was so dang proud of himself!

No comments: