I play the piano for the Primary. When Ayden came to stay, I told him in no uncertain terms, at our house, we go to Church. Not only did he accept that and doesn't fight me on it, he actually participates, which, if you know Ayden, is a BIG deal! It's awesome how kids trust certain people and not others. This is Courtenay Lance, and she was in charge of Sharing Time this day. She asked Ayden to come up and help. I fully expected him to shrink down in his seat, or come over to me because he is just too shy, but he trusted her immediately. You can tell by the way he is looking at her! And to hold a mask up to his face! I will never forget this day. It showed me the true potential of this awesome boy! Tender mercies!
And yes, I'm clicking pictures on my phone while I am sitting at the piano!



No comments:
Post a Comment