Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy 60th Birthday, Deb!


I came up with this great idea for my birthday this year! Instead of getting gifts, I wanted to give! I made a goal to gather 60 boxes of clothing and goods to donate. I sent word out via email and just look at all the stuff that got donated! 


I had told my kids that I wanted a BIG celebration. It certainly was big!



And then...


One of the little kids, I won't mention any names, cuz Ashleigh Belnap might be embarrassed that it was one of hers, pulled the fire alarm! Yep, we had to vacate the building until the Fire Department got there! They were gracious and friendly, and after they checked the building, even hung around for pictures! We offered to feed them, but they said they had dinner waiting for them back at the station.




Would ya just look at this cake!



Kim and Yazzie made my very large birthday banner! I loved it!






Yazzie's grandkids are dang talented, and made me these birthday greetings! 
I may just keep this forever!


What a perfect day! I just couldn't be a happier 60-year-old!
Thanks, my little family!

No comments: