This is my story about why we pay tithing....
We have always had enough, but hardly ever very much extra. This month, we had a few extra little expenses and a few little extra spendings, so when I went to make the house payment, there was enough, but not much extra for the first half of the month.
I pay tithing no matter what.
It's a commandment, and I am trying to be obedient.
I immediately said a prayer in my heart. Guide me. Help me figure this out without having to dip into the savings. We pay a full tithe. We serve the Lord.
Then I continued opening the bills for the month. Don't know how, but I'll figure it out.
I opened one particular bill, thinking I shouldn't have a balance on this account. I thought I had paid it off. Crap. This is NOT in the budget.
Wait for it....
I pulled out a refund for the amount I had over paid. $137.26.
Thank you just doesn't seem enough, does it?
No comments:
Post a Comment