Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here's one for ya!

A few days ago I gave one of the kids a bag of Pop Rocks. You know, the candy that is processed with carbon dioxide so it "POPS" when you chew it. Unknown to me, some got spilled somewhere in my bedroom (I know, I know, what were they doing in my room with candy; I asked myself the same thing!).

Anyway, yesterday I was getting ready, put on my socks and walked to the nightstand. I could immediately feel that something was stuck to the bottom of my foot. I instinctively wiped my foot across the carpet and the dumb thing started popping! Seriously! Popping! I lifted my foot up and started picking all the little pink pieces of candy from my sock and every time I touched one, YEP, it popped!

I couldn't even see, I was laughing so hard! Picture it; me, all by my self, one foot in the air, laughing my head off! I decided it would just be easier to change socks!

Good times!

3 comments:

Kate said...

oh my! so funny! I love it!!! I have a note for you!!! so I need an address...you should email it to me!!! YOU Are the BEST!!!! thank you so much!

bbart76 said...

That's awesome! I'm going to start leaving pop rocks on the floors of unsuspecting family members.

Taryn said...

So so funny!!!