I have SO many beautiful nieces! This is Trisha and her brand new husband, Chris. I call him "The Cowboy" 'cuz he always wears cowboy boots. I was teasing Trish that she was going to become a cowgirl. She said "No way!", but when she told me she actually OWNED a pair of cowboy boots, I knew she was a goner! I asked her to bring them to the reception so we could take a picture with her wedding dress. Cute, huh? What a gorgeous bride! (Yeah, you're cute, too, Chris!)
It was a beautiful Temple ceremony and reception! It was so good to see all my family and my very best friend from High School!
You know what I love about you? EVERYTHING! Sad you couldn't make it sunday, however glad you got to meet Keri's mom! How was that, by the way!? Miss you. Sleepover soon?
1 comment:
You know what I love about you? EVERYTHING! Sad you couldn't make it sunday, however glad you got to meet Keri's mom! How was that, by the way!? Miss you. Sleepover soon?
xoxo Tonya
Post a Comment