Let's talk about Tyler. I'm one of those lucky, lucky Moms who have two nearly PERFECT children. Tyler is the baby of our family, and what a joy he is to me!
I love that he doesn't complain (at least to my face!) when I ask him to do something for me. I especially appreciate all the times he pulls me up off the couch!
Tyler loves his family and would do anything for them, so if you need something, don't be afraid to call!
I love watching him strive to be a good father and husband. (He's got the good son-thing down!) I love that he calls me on his lunch hour just to say "Hi". I love that he always laughs at my stupid jokes. I know that he really cares for me, and I'm so thankful to my Father in Heaven that I am able to be his "Mommy"! Heavenly Father has really protected this kid; I mean, how many guys do you know that have had their heads run over by a tractor and survived?!
I love you, T!
Thanks for all you do for me!

1 comment:
okay...now I see who your favorite kid really is.lol jk
Tyler is a great person and he REALLY would do anything for anyone.
I can always depend on his help whenever we need it...and we rarely have to ask, he usually offers to help before we can even ask him.
Thanks Tyler...We love and appreciate you very much!
Post a Comment