Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Sad....


So, here's the house we made an offer on. The seller accepted the offer, we got all the paprwork done, got all approved through the underwriter. THEN she informs us that FHA requires the truck that Tyler pays for and is in our name, can't be in our name for some reason, some new regulation she didn't know about.

Unfortunately, we had no way to get that out of our name. We're going to have to cancel the offer. Sigh...

I liked that house a lot. It's just what we wanted, smaller house, smaller yard, awesome great room, and CHEAP. I'm not too upset, really. We found this house, we'll find another one. We may just rent for a while then build; we just don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Warburtons said...

I say rent until you find another home. This house looked so cute. I hope another one comes along :)

bbart76 said...

I think that they have been so lax on the regulations that they are now going to swing the other way and become reg nazi's.

Keep looking, there are a ton of homes out there.