Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thankful Me


Stan does a lot for me in our marriage, big things like laundry, cleaning up after Sunday dinner, but it's the little things he does that make me love him more and more.

Because he gets up so early, he goes to bed early. I stay up later and when I do go to bed, I'm usually stumbling around in the dark so I don't wake him.


Every night before he gets into bed, he takes all the fluff off the bed and turns down my side for me. See? Little things! Thanks, Babe!

3 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

No wonder you two are so cute together! That is so sweet.

Preston and Keri said...

What a good husband and a great dad!!! I'm so thankful for the relationship you two have and for the example you are to us in showing us what a marriage is all about.
Thanks Mom and Dad!!
Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Stan is also a lucky man. He has a good woman who notices the little things that he does. I LOVE YOU BOTH! Thank you for the good talks and great example.

Love, Trisha