Isn't my Mom the cutest thing ever? She was so touched by all the gifts, especially the video and book Tiff did for her.
Let me tell you just what I think of my siblings....
Through all the years, through all the trials, we have this immutable bond that just won't go away. I know these people love me in spite of me, ya know?
I feel really blessed to have had the family I had. Mom has always been there for me, willing to just accept me for whatever I am. When I look at her now, I can't help but notice how beautiful, I mean REALLY beautiful she is. Don't you agree? Love you, Mom!
It was a great day! I'm really glad we went. Thanks, Tiff, for all that hard work! Almost everyone was there; we missed you Susan, Shawndie, Aubrey, Melanie, Wendi, Trisha, Jason, Jason, April, and Mike!
Through all the years, through all the trials, we have this immutable bond that just won't go away. I know these people love me in spite of me, ya know?
I feel really blessed to have had the family I had. Mom has always been there for me, willing to just accept me for whatever I am. When I look at her now, I can't help but notice how beautiful, I mean REALLY beautiful she is. Don't you agree? Love you, Mom!
It was a great day! I'm really glad we went. Thanks, Tiff, for all that hard work! Almost everyone was there; we missed you Susan, Shawndie, Aubrey, Melanie, Wendi, Trisha, Jason, Jason, April, and Mike!
2 comments:
That was fun! I have to agree with you that Grandma is not only BEAUTIFUL but she is SO sweet and so much fun. We are SO lucky to have her in our lives!
I love Grams very much as well! Thanks again Debbie for the cute hat!! Madi looks so stinkin cute in it!!
Post a Comment