Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to the Nursery!

So, we get called to do the nursery in our new ward, which is great! Both Stan and I have a real love for God's little children. Last Sunday was our first week. We have the younger nursery and only had four there, but they all had runny noses and one little boy coughed the whole time.

Well, my initiation is complete! I caught the nursery cold! So now I'm good to go.

Stan hasn't caught it yet, but then he works in schools every day, so maybe his immunity is better for that sort of thing.

One little boy today bumped his head on the table. He started to cry and came running right to me. I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder until he felt better. That's the pay off, right there. Good times.

2 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

congrats! That is so fun. There is no better place to be then in nursery. You get to play with toys sing songs and have snack time. You can't do that in any other class. What fun times you guys will have!!!

Jenny said...

OH! That does make everything worth it. :) Good luck!!