Friday, February 27, 2009

WHEW!


It was a great four months, er, I mean days with Tyler and Michelle's kids!



Ayden played trains almost from the moment he woke up until he went to bed! And chatter? Man, I didn't know he could talk that much! He never stopped! And he must've said "Gramma" about 10,000 times! I told him the last day that my name wasn't Gramma. He sort of stopped what he was doing and looked at me really weird for a moment. Then he said, "No! MY Gramma!", which comes out "Bamma". Jennika just calls everyone "Daddy"!


Before the parents got home, we had a tubby, then got the kids all cleaned up and ready and took some pictures. These guys clean up pretty good, huh?

Good times, Good times!

Keri and Preston came over one night to play. The girls just sort of stared at each other, and Kayston and Ayden just watched each other cautiously, other than that, I think they had a good time.


I LOVE BEING A GRAMMA!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun times at Gramma's house! :) You are such a great Grandma those kids are so lucky! :)