Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Day in Your Shoes!

It's a good thing I'm not 53 years old and carrying around a lot of extra BA-LUMP or anything! I love keeping the grandkids for vacations, but HOLEEEEEE CRAPPP!

You forget about the:

Diaper changes
Trips to the potty
Wiping the "bum"
All the freakin' SNOT!
10,000 toys all over the living room, hallway, bathroom, etc.
Clothes that two kids can go through in a day
Three squares, three snacks, water sippies, treats
Undress, bathe, wash hair, towel dry, lotion up, and jammies times two
Oh yea, did I remember to eat dinner?
Geez, I haven't peed for sixteen hours!

I made it through today! YAY!

Kudos to my two girls who do this stuff faithfully day in, day out, day in, day out.... my hat's off to you both! And to all you other Moms out there, Good job, you!

YAAAAWNNNNNN!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good job keeping up with those grandkids Grandma. :)