Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Pie

This man is the best thing to ever happen to me! (The babies are just the cream on top!!)



This year, because Keri and Preston will be in Idaho for Thanksgiving, we decided to combine Stan's birthday with our Thanksgiving dinner. Boy, was he a happy camper! His favorite holiday of the whole year is Thanksgiving, so he was thrilled to get a full-on turkey dinner on his birthday!

About Stan's birthday?

Yes, it's a birthday PIE! Banana Cream, to be exact! Hey, that's what he ordered!

I love this man with all my heart! Sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself. He takes me to my favorite vacation spot whenever I need it. (It's lying with my head on his chest with his arm enfolding me.) He knows just the right thing to say to me at just the right time. AND he knows just which buttons to push, if you know what I mean!

I feel so lucky to have spent a lifetime with this man, and I can only say to that girl who I was in competition with......NEENER, NEENER, NEENER, YOU LOSE!! So, HAH!

Happy Birthday, Stannie. (He would DIE if he knew you knew I call him that!)


And, uh, all I have to say about the Thanksgiving dinner?

Yes, me and Keri got to the Jello salad! Deal with it!

No comments: