Monday, November 29, 2010

Do I Still Have a Job??

From KSL:

AMERICAN FORK - A fire broke out inside a clothing factory owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in American Fork.

Sprinklers helped fire fighters put out the fire quickly at the Beehive Clothing Company.

Capt. Benjamin Anderson with the American Fork Fire Dept. said the fire was started by equipment used to manufacture clothing, and there is significant smoke and water damage.

The building's exterior was saved, but Anderson said all the water used to knock down the fire and the cold weather caused an icy "mess" outside the building.

The city was called in to put down salt to help.

*******************************************************

Yep, I still have a job. I just have two days OFF while they clean up the mess! I left my iPod on my machine...we'll see if it survived! Hope my sewing machine didn't suffer!!

No comments: