Saturday, December 25, 2010

Stan-A-Claus!

Oh, man, what a day! We made all the kids quilts this year. They were a hit! Then there were the Sing-a-Ma-Jigs! Yeah, they're a little freaky looking, but they are so cute! Each one sings a different song, so the mayhem was everywhere! We hung a lot of the kids' presents on the tree and that was fun for them.

I so love my little family! I don't have to wait for Christmas to feel like I'm the most blessed person in the world! I have four (almost five!) kids who love me to pieces, and four adults who tolerate me pretty well. Who could ask for anything more?

Grampa gave a short discussion to the idea that Christmas isn't just a ton of presents and candy from Gramma! We talked about Baby Jesus and all that happened that special night so long ago. I just love to feel the spirit of these little people when we talk about Jesus. You can see in their eyes that they know the Savior. That's my best gift!

We had the traditional "stuff yourself silly" Christmas breakfast, lots of yummy Christmas treats, and oh, the love!

Merry Christmas, my little family.

No comments: