Just as his mother made me feel eternal when she came to our family, Kayston made me feel eternal times two!
One of Keri's friends accused me of being obsessed with my grandchildren.
DARN TOOTIN'!
Kayston was my first grandchild, and boy, oh boy! I could NOT get enough of this kid! Because Keri went back to work for a while after he was born, I got to tend him. That gave us so much one-on-one bonding time! I tended him part time until he was almost four years old!
I am SO thankful for this immutable bond that Kayston and I have! We love to spend time together, most of the time doing nothing but just hanging out together! Sometimes when I am with him, I just have to grit my teeth, cuz I want to wrestle him down! But he's just getting too dang strong for me!

Every day, I thank Father in Heaven for this funny, sensitive, loving, helpful, hyper, creative, and adventurous boy!
Oh, and did I mention how much he makes me laugh?
No comments:
Post a Comment