Tuesday, November 15, 2011


My other little Buddy! And I love him SO, SO much!

Nothing made this Gramma feel blessed like having a second little boy added to our family! Watching through the window to see this little squeaker born was such a ride! And just like his daddy before him, when I looked at his tiny little feet, it seriously looked like he had six toes, because they were so squished together!

Ayden ALWAYS runs to me shouting, "Bamma" (Yep, he still calls me Bamma!) He loves to sit right next to me and read a book, watch a movie, or play with my iTouch. He likes to draw pictures for me and put them on my fridge.

It makes me sad that these boys are getting so big, cuz you KNOW this Gramma loves to wrestle!

I'll always give thanks for this special little guy! He has a VERY special place in my heart!

No comments: