Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Keri




Saying I am thankful for this little girl is such an understatement! After seven long years, lots of prayers, and much anguish, she came into my life and made me eternal. Even though she did not grow inside my body, she certainly did grow in my heart! The moment I held her in my arms, I thanked my Heavenly Father for His Tender Mercy.

Today is a double whammy! If I am to be thankful for a beautiful, loving, loyal, protective, funny, sassy, over-achieving daughter, it can not go unsaid how much the equally beautiful woman is who made such a sacrifice.

Penny, you made me complete, and your courage inspires me everyday.

Two special ladies who have filled my days with joy and laughter (and tears and frustration, just so you know!) I am thankful today and every day for them.

All my love, all my life.

No comments: