Who ever knew that this Red-Neck, boot-wearin', sushi-eatin', truck-lovin' boy could ever come from me??
After growing our first child in my heart, lots and lots of prayers, and an operation to remove a pituitary tumor, I was able to grow Tyler in my body. What a ride!
Thing is, he didn't breathe for a minute, so he was whisked away to N.I.C.U. I didn't get to see him for over 24 hours! Then, as they were wheeling him down to introduce him to his Mommy, my two sisters came in. They got to see my boy before I did!! I think that's why he is so special to his Aunt Kimmie!
Gratitude for Tyler is only part of what I feel when I think of this boy! Oh, and yes, there have been times when the words that describe how I feel about him are NOT pretty! Just kidding, T!
Tyler is such a joy in my life! I trust this kid with my life. And my car! (He can fix almost anything!) I used to love to wrestle him down, until that day he wrestled ME down, and then turned the hose on me!
I will forever be thankful to a Father in Heaven who entrusted me with Tyler.
Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment