Sunday, December 25, 2011



Because Keri and Preston wanted to go to Idaho Falls today, we had them come over super early to have breakfast and open their presents. Good times!

All Meegles wanted to do was make my tree look like hers! She was bound and determined to UNdecorate the tree, but she was very careful to hand them all to me! We gave her a little doll and a stroller that she wasn't even interested in, she just wanted to eat the wrapping!

Oh the joys of a first Christmas! We gave Kayston a toolbox with all kinds of things in it. Brylee got a trunk of princess dress-up trunk!

*****************************************************************


Tyler and Michelle came up later in the day. We had a lot of fun. The kids loved their gifts. We give the boys the same things and the girls the same things. Makes it easy for Gramma!

I finally made Tyler a quilt! He's been asking for one for a few years. Last year when I made quilts for all the kids, I think Tyler was a little bummed he didn't get one! He was like a little kid with a really cool toy! Silly boy!

And oh, yeah, Stan gave me a Willow Tree Nativity. YAY!

****************************************************************




This year, in Mom's memory, I went all out to decorate for Christmas. She always went over the top to make the holiday special.

I decorated the tree as usual, then hid all sorts of things in it and made a "seek and find" sheet so the kids had to find all the things on the list, then they got a candy cane. It was a hit!

What a marvelous day! All I really need at Christmas is the love of my family. This year, I got exactly what I wanted!

I love Christmas!!

No comments: