
This year we decided to go to each house instead of have everyone come to our house tonight and tomorrow. First, was Tyler and Michelle's. His kids always come barreling down the stairs and out the door, yelling, "Gramma, Grampa!". I absolutely love it!
We always give them jammies and a toy. This year I got all the jammies at the Disney store, and boy, were they a hit!
I love to go to Tyler's house. He always makes me feel so welcome! We had a really good visit, got some great hugs from the kids, and loved watching them play with our gifts!
I just love Christmas time!
********************************************************************

Then we went to Keri and Preston's house. They fixed us a yummy Christmas Eve dinner with ham, baked potatoes, and all the fixin's. The kids were so happy with their new jammies. Good, good times! There are always lots of hugs and kisses for me!
Little Smeegles didn't have a clue what was going on, she just wanted to eat all that pretty wrapping paper!
***************************************************************
I am so thankful for my little family! How blessed am I? FIVE beautiful grandchildren! FOUR awesome children!
I have all the Christmas gifts I need!
No comments:
Post a Comment