Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve at Keri's House






And Gramma got to take Declan home for the night! It really IS Christmas!
Oh, by the way, Kenley said, "Declan", but is came out "Ducky".
I'm afraid this one is going to stick!
All three kids (and Keri, too!) had to take turns holding and feeding this little bundle! Such love and joy a baby brings!



Preston fixed a YUMMY Christmas Eve dinner for us! Check out his 13-layer jello! Fabulous!
I sure am lucky to have some GOOD cooks in my little family! 



Then came jammie and toy time! Notice I bought Jennika and Brylee matching jammies! They love to dress the same!


This is the funniest kid! He and Preston were wrestling! He kept yelling "OUCH, Dad!"
When they were done, Kayston went downstairs, and this is how he came back up!
Oh, he makes this Gramma giggle!



No comments: