Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012


Gramma and Ducky, spending a little one-on-one time before the crowd gets here for Christmas Breakfast!

Grampa's MARVELOUS Christmas Breakfast! 
Mmmmm, Mmmmm, GOOD!






OH MY, ALL THE PRESENTS IN THIS HOUSE!












Now, THIS is a sign of a GOOD day!


Later, we all went down to Tyler's to, one, see his new apartment; it's so BIG! And two, to just hang out for a while. We played some video games, and I think watching all the silliness and competition was more fun than anything! Preston had those boys laughing so hard, they couldn't even play!




We tried to get some shots of Declan....

He was not a fan.






This was a perfect day! I had such a good time with all of these wonderful people I call family! I SO look forward to many, many more days just like this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






No comments: