Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kayston's Sleepover


I love having the kids sleep over one at a time before school starts! I can't believe Kayston is going to be in the fourth grade! Last night was his turn. I just love this boy to pieces! Of course, he got some time playing "Mine Crafter". We were outside when the neighbor's cat came into the yard. This cat LOVES kids and when Kayston sat down on the grass, the cat climbed right into his lap, giving him lots of kitty love! Kayston loved it and just kept giggling. I couldn't get close to snap a picture, because the cat runs away when adults come near. Silly kitty!



Then we, and by we I mean Kayston, learned how to make sticky popcorn! 


What a great night! Thanks, little buddy for the good time! 


So, this morning for breakfast we had his favorite, BACON and runny eggs (don't worry, by "runny" he means over easy). He opened the drawer to get a fork and there were none; they were all in the dishwasher. So he grabbed the MEAT FORK! It doesn't look it in the picture, but that thing is HUGE! He didn't care....he had BACON!


I've had this "Shoot the Moon" game since I was ten or eleven. I can get that little metal ball to the moon almost every time! Kayston was determined to do the same. He must have tried for an hour, but the highest he was able to get was 1000 (4th from the top). What determination!


Love this boy of mine!

1 comment:

Preston and Keri said...

Love it!! He had a blast! (like always!)
Love!