Thursday, August 8, 2013

Brylee's Sleepover

Brylee was so excited to have her before-school sleepover! She had her own agenda all planned, which of course included lots of shopping! No, we didn't go shopping, but we sure did have a lot of fun!

The first thing she did was to clean out and organize the treasure box. 
I think we're in trouble with this one!


Then we moved on to making a treat for the movie! She enjoyed helping to make the no-bake cookies! It was fun to watch her spoon them out onto the wax paper! They sure were good!


Of course you gotta lick the spoon when you are all done! She couldn't wait to lick the spoon! 


Yeah, a lot of chocolate makes for a hyper little Kung-Fu ninja warrior! This is the funniest little princess ever! And boy, does she have some dance moves!


Got our craft on! This girl will stop everything if you say the words, "glitter and glue"! Just so you know, there is glitter EVERYWHERE in my kitchen, and it's SO worth it!


This girl is a night owl! She outlasted me! 


I woke up to her patting me on the shoulder. Here she is trying on Gramma's scripture glasses...kind of cute, huh? 


She spent about an hour in Grampa's big tub! Everybody loves Grampa's big tubby!

Thanks for the great sleepover, Brylee! I love having you around! I love your cute laugh, your hugs, and your creativity! 

Let's do this again!

No comments: