Declan had a little surgery this morning, so I had Ayden and Jennika here in the morning, then took them to Keri's for a little while, so we could go to the cannery. Tyler picked them up there, then we picked up Keri's kids on the way home, so they could go to Brigham City to meet some friends for dinner! I loved the whole dang day! I love these kids with all my heart!
Look! We have another photo bomber! These two love to just play outside!
See those tomato plants in the background? Yep, that's what these three are eating! They love fresh tomatoes! Meegies wasn't as careful as the big kids, so she ate a couple of green ones, and actually ate a bad part. Luckily I saw it and made her spit it out, but it didn't slow her down one bit!
Okay, I need a nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment