Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jennika's Sleepover


Look at this! Jennika made her own little mini bedroom right in the middle of the family room! She was pretty happy with herself! She played in her "bedroom" all night! How cute is that?



We went to the store to get some treats, and this is what she picked out. This and an apple and a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles! She wanted cereal for dinner. Wow, my job is easy!


Okay, it was dark, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of her and Grampa watching a movie. Jennika several times would stop what she was doing and go snuggle with Grampa. This girl LOVES her Grampa! 


Sunday morning and Suzy was so excited to go to Primary with Gramma and Grampa. She insisted on wearing her pink leggings under her dress, because "I don't know how to sit right, so I show my panties." I let her wear a necklace and pin that were Gramma-Gramma's, and boy, did that make her happy! 

She was pretty nervous to go to Primary, but she went! I could tell she was having a hard time sitting down with a bunch of strangers, but after Primary, she was elated that she had made some new friends!


Eating lunch after church....chicken salad, her apple, watermelon, and of course, olives! I honestly don't think Jennika stopped smiling the whole time she was here! She's such a happy and affection girl, it was a joy to have her here!


The neighbors came over, so we got out the Play Dough. Notice they are OUTSIDE!


I loved having you here, little Suzy! You are definitely Gramma's Girl! I can't wait until we do it again! Love you so much!

No comments: