Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jennika's Talk


These two clean up pretty nice, huh?

We went down to their ward because Jennika was supposed to give a talk in Primary. It was so dang cute! She got a bad case of the bashfuls as she stepped up to the microphone. I couldn't hear a word of her talk, but I guess it's the thought that counts, right?


Okay, I know I'm not supposed to be taking pictures in the chapel, but who can resist this face??


Below are two pictures, proof positive, that Ayden actually participated! He has a hard time going to Primary, but I was able to talk him into letting me go with him to his class. He has the nicest teachers; Brother and Sister Gilespie. They are grandparents themselves and so Ayden could relate.
Then, because he liked his teacher, he was able to go sit with them during sharing time. He kept looking back to make sure I was still there, but he had a great time!



I believe in this little boy! He struggles with social situations, but I think he will be a great man one day!


I love this little family with all my heart! Good, good day!

Then, yes, we went out to dinner!



Try as he did, Grampa could not get a smile out of Declan. The most he'll give you is a slightly interested look! Ooh, I love this baby!


No comments: