Happy Birthday to my very best friend in the whole world!
We had such a fun day! I got tickets to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU. Such a good show! The artwork was incredible! All of it centered around the life of Christ.
Then, of course, we went to dinner! At Tucano's in Provo, the birthday boy got to eat FREE! They have such good Brazilian food! They bring these delicious things around to the table, and it was all so delicious, we came out of there with at least a week's worth of food in our bellies! It's a good thing we only have a birthday once a year!
I had sent out an email to our friends and family to come to our house while we were gone and give Stan a "Heart Attack"! He was so surprised by all the birthday wishes on the garage door! Kind of an old-fashioned "posting on his wall" type thing! He loved it!
I will love this man forever! He is truly my soul mate! He often knows what I need and want before I do! He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry, the only thing he does NOT do is pick up his dirty clothes! He may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me, and I wouldn't change him for the world!




No comments:
Post a Comment